J3666CambridgeshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£30,000 to £35,000 per annum - Shift and flex allowanceFull Time15/03/2017Biochemistry – QC / Stability
Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior QC Analyst
We are currently searching for a Senior QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Northamptonshire area. As the Senior QC Analy... View Job
Analytical Compliance Specialist
We are currently looking for a Analytical Compliance Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Belfast area. As the Analytical ... View Job
We are currently searching for a QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Northamptonshire area. As the QC Analyst, you will b... View Job
We are currently looking for a QC Analyst (Shift) to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the QC Analyst (Shift) you will be responsible for performing analysis of raw materials, intermediates and finished products, working an alternating shift pattern of mornings and evenings.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Analyst (Shift) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Analyse raw materials, intermediate and finish products in accordance to the product methodology.
2. Plan and manage time effectively to ensure analysis is performed effectively and efficiently.
3. Perform analysis independently and across shifts using analytical techniques including: HPLC GC KF In Vitro Dissolutions Wet Chemistry UV Spectroscopy Thin Layer Chromatography
4. Critically analyse all raw data generated and have traceability on all analytical write ups and analysis.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst (Shift) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or Pharmaceutical related field; e.g. Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences.
2. Proven industry experience in QC testing for pharmaceutical products.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC, GC, KF, Dissolutions, Wet Chemistry, UV-Vis Spectroscopy, TLC.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.