J5631047City of LondonPharmaceutical Biotechnology Science Permanent£25,000 to £35,000 per annum - Dependent on experience Full Time01/03/2019Biochemistry Biochemistry – QC / Stability Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology Cell Culture Bioanalytical Bioassay Production - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of QC We are currently looking for a Head of QC to join an innovative Gene Therapy company based in London. As the Head of QC you will be responsible for th... View Job
Research Assistant We are currently looking for a Research Assistant in Cell Biology to join a clinical-stage biotechnology company based in the Hertfordshire area. As t... View Job
Research Scientist We are currently looking for a Research Scientist to join a leading contract research organisation based in the Northamptonshire area. As the Research... View Job
We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for testing of gene therapy products and supporting the testing requirements of the facility including.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will carry out testing of products using techniques such as, but not limited it, ELISA, qPCR, SDS-PAGE, and Western Blotting. You will also work on assay qualification.
2. You will be part of the Quality Control team helping to maintain the flow of information, ensuring appropriate communications are passed on.
3. You will also record out of specification, non- conformances, investigations and analysis and further implements changes where required.
4. As the QC Analyst, you will maintain the Quality Management System and assist with internal and external audits.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline such as, but not limited to, Biology, Molecular Biology, Cellular Biology etc.
2. A number of years of proven industry experience in a GMP regulated Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences organisation is essential to your application. Experience carrying out qPCR, ELISA, and Western Blotting is essential.
3. Practical experience with DNA products and Protein Capsids would be highly desirable and beneficial to your application.
Key Words: Cell and Gene Therapy | Research | GMP | PCR | ELISA | Western Blotting | DNA | QC | Quality Control |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.