J5630844EssexPharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£23,000 to £30,000 per annumFull Time05/03/2019Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Analytical Development Chemist We are currently looking for an Analytical Development Scientist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. The Analytical Scientist in ... View Job
Quality Manager Are you an experienced ISO17025 Quality Manager looking for an exciting new opportunity?We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leadi... View Job
Analytical Development Chemist We are currently looking for a Analytical Development Chemist to join a leading company based in the Bedfordshire area. As the Analytical Development ... View Job
We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for analysis of raw materials, in-process materials, finished products and stability batches.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Scientist you will be competing analysis of raw materials, finished products and stability using analytical techniques such as HPLC, UV-Vis, GC and IR.
2. You will be responsible for working across the team to carry out investigations of abnormal findings (OOS or OOT) and reporting these and taking the necessary steps to resolve the issues.
3. As the QC Scientist you will be working across a range of dosage forms including oral solid, sterile and aseptic.
4. You will also be responsible for ensuring Health & Safety, COSHH and GMP are adhered to throughout the laboratory.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a .chemistry discipline or equivalent industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in working with a GMP or GLP environment within a pharmaceutical, chemical or food laboratory.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC as well as other analytical methods such as GC, IR and UV-VIS.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.