J5631307EssexPharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£23,000 to £28,000 per annumFull Time12/04/2019Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Analytical Chemist Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Analytical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical Life Science company based in the Hertford... View Job
Senior QC Analyst We are currently looking for a Senior QC Analyst to join a leading company, based in the East of England. As the Senior QC Analyst you will be respons... View Job
Senior Analytical Scientist We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Senior Analytical S... View Job
We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for analysis of raw materials, packaging materials, in-process materials, finished products and stability batches
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Scientist you will be competing analysis of raw materials, finished products and stability using analytical techniques such as HPLC, UV-VIs, GC and IR.
2. You will be responsible for working across the team to carry out investigations of abnormal findings (OOS or OOT) and reporting these and taking the necessary steps to resolve the issues.
3. As the QC Scientist you will be working across a range of dosage forms including oral solid, sterile and aseptic.
4. You will also be responsible for ensuring Health & Safety, COSHH and GMP are adhered to throughout the laboratory.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a .chemistry discipline or equivalent industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in working with a GMP or GLP environment within a pharmaceutical, chemical or food laboratory.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC as well as other analytical methods such as GC, IR and UV-VIS.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.