J5589HitchinPharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£20,000 to £25,000 per annum - Competitive Full Time09/05/2018Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Flow Cytometry Sales Executive We are currently looking for a Flow Cytometry Sales Executive to join a Global leading company that have been in the Life Science industry for over 80... View Job
QC Officer We are currently looking for a QC Officer to join a leading company based in the Swindon area. As the QC Officer you will be responsible for transferr... View Job
Section Manager - Organic Chemistry We are currently looking for a Section Manager - Organic Chemistry to join a growing environmental and life sciences company based in the Manchester a... View Job
We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading company based in the Hitchin, Hertfordshire area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for assisting with the Quality Control of raw materials, bulk and finished products in accordance with prescribed protocols using analytical techniques such as HPLC and GC.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows.
1. As the QC Analyst you will perform analysis of raw materials bulk and finished products using analytical techniques such as HPLC and GC.
2. You will be joining the existing team of analysts who form the QC team within the Pharmaceutical Development and Support (PDS) department.
3. As the QC Analyst you will prepare technical documentation within the Department
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry
2. Proven industry experience in analytical testing within a Pharmaceutical environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical techniques including HPLC and GC.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.