J3907WiltshirePharmaceutical Permanent£22,000 to £27,000 per annum - Dependent on experienceFull Time21/06/2017Biochemistry
Biochemistry – QC / Stability
Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Project Manager / Study Director
We are currently looking for a GLP Study Director / Project Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Greater Manchester area. As t... View Job
Technical Expert - Protein Chemistry
We currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Technical Expert in Protein Chemistry to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the... View Job
Technical Expert - Chromatography
We currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Technical Expert in Chromatography to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the Gr... View Job
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced scientist or recent graduate with some relevant laboratory experience to join a growing life sciences company in the Wiltshire area as a QC Analyst.
The role of QC Analyst is based in the Development and Manufacturing department. The company manufacture a life saving drug, and you will be responsible for provision of analytical chemistry services to support quality control testing of this product, raw materials and water systems.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To ensure analysis and recording of QC and stability testing is performed in compliance with the statutory requirements of cGMP.
2. Responsibility for testing raw materials, in process and finished product samples to ensure that they meet the specifications established in the product licence and internal specification documents.
3. Maintenance and calibration of equipment.
4. You will carry out laboratory based analysis using the following techniques: HPLC and other chromatography techniques, spectrophotometry techniques, UV, Karl Fischer moisture testing and wet chemistry techniques.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences or chemistry based discipline. You will also be expected to have some experience working as a bench based scientist in a GMP, GLP or ISO regulated environment.
2. Additional experience with any of the following techniques would be of interest: HPLC and other chromatography techniques, spectrophotometry techniques, UV, Karl Fischer moisture testing, protein analysis techniques, and wet chemistry techniques.
3. You will be working as part of a team so you will be expected to work well as a part of a group, and demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
NOTE: Although not a requirement for the job, having access to your own car or bike would be recommended in order to reach the site. There is limited public transport in the area.
Key Words: Quality Control | GMP | ICH | HPLC | chromatography | spectrophotometry | UV | Karl Fischer moisture testing | wet chemistry
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.