J563008SalisburyPharmaceutical Biotechnology Science Permanent£22,000 to £27,000 per annum - Dependent on experienceFull Time27/09/2018Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Quality Assurance Quality Assurance – Compliance Quality Assurance – GMP R&D – Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Chemistry Manager are currently looking for a QC Chemistry Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the West Sussex area. As the QC Chemistry Manager y... View Job
QC Operations Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QC Operations Manager to join a leading company based in the Essex area. As the QC Operations ... View Job
Principal Analytical Chemist Are you an experienced analytical chemist looking for an exciting new opportunity or next step within your career?We are currently looking for a Princ... View Job
Are you an experienced QC Analyst looking for a new exciting opportunity?
We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join an expanding biotech company based in the Wiltshire area. There will be shift patterns for this job opportunity.
As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for the verification and analysis of raw data from the raw material / product testing team. The role will also include writing quality GMP documents such as change controls, non-conformances, CAPA's and SOP's.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for ensuring analysis and recording of QC and stability testing has been performed in compliance with the statutory requirements of cGMP as well as being responsible for the testing of raw materials, in process and finished product samples to ensure that they meet the specifications established in the product licence.
2. You will also be responsible for writing Standard Operating Procedures and their associated risk assessments to ensure that those tasks are performed safely. You will be responsible for writing quality records such as non-conformances, CAPAs and change controls.
3. As the QC Analyst you will ultimately be responsible for the verification of analytical raw data and release of results from the QC Analytical department whilst organising and liaising with external testing laboratories to arrange correct and on time testing to meet production deadlines.
4. Additionally, you will be supervising junior QC analytical staff and deputise for the QC Analytical Unit Manager when required. You will also be involved in scheduling work for the QC team members to ensure that the manufacturing deadlines are met.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A degree in Chemistry / Biochemistry or another relevant life sciences degree.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP regulated environment is essential as well as the ability to logically troubleshoot QC analysis and verify QC data. You will need to have experience with either HPLC or wet chemistry techniques.
3. Practical experience with analysing raw data and writing quality documents is also essential for this job opportunity of QC Analyst.
Key Words: Senior Quality Control Analyst | Technologist | Raw Data | GMP | Manufacturing | Raw Materials | Product Testing | Documentation | HPLC | Chromatography | Wet Chemistry
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.