Job Reference: J5631354
Updated On: 18/04/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading company based in the West Essex area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for conducting Quality Control testing and documenting laboratory testing in accordance with the MHRA and EU GMP Guidelines. As the QC Analyst will also be responsible for performing and assisting in the OOS investigations.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Scientist you will be competing analysis of Pharmaceutical products using analytical techniques such as HPLC, UV-VIs, GC and IR.
2. You will comply with cGMP and carrying out routine tasks accurately and following strict methodologies to carry out analyses. As well as complying with company Health & Safety Policy and Procedures.
3. As the QC Analyst you will perform method validations and method transfers where needed, whilst maintaining and operating standard laboratory equipment, for example titrators, pH meters etc.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a .chemistry discipline or equivalent industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in working with a GMP or GLP environment within a pharmaceutical, chemical or food laboratory.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC as well as other analytical methods such as GC, IR and UV-VIS.
Key Words: HPLC, QC, Quality Control, GMP, GLP, Pharmaceuticals, Essex, GC, ICH, MHRA.
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior QA Specialist
Merseyside | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior QA Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the North West of England on a contract basis. As the Senior QA Specialist you will be responsible...Science
View & Apply
Analytical Development Chemist
Kent | £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for an Analytical Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for providing a range of analy...Science
View & Apply