Job Reference: J5631360
Updated On: 23/04/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for testing of gene therapy products and supporting the testing requirements of the facility including.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will carry out testing of products using techniques such as, but not limited it, ELISA, qPCR, SDS-PAGE, and Western Blotting. You will also work on assay qualification.
2. You will be part of the Quality Control team helping to maintain the flow of information, ensuring appropriate communications are passed on.
3. You will also record out of specification, non- conformances, investigations and analysis and further implements changes where required.
4. As the QC Analyst, you will maintain the Quality Management System and assist with internal and external audits.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline such as, but not limited to, Biology, Molecular Biology, Cellular Biology etc.
2. A number of years of proven industry experience in a GMP regulated Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences organisation is essential to your application. Experience carrying out qPCR, ELISA, and Western Blotting is essential.
3. Practical experience with DNA products and Protein Capsids would be highly desirable and beneficial to your application.
Key Words: Cell and Gene Therapy | Research | GMP | PCR | ELISA | Western Blotting | DNA | QC | Quality Control |
Other jobs with similar skills
Research Scientist - Pre clinical
Cambridgeshire | £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Research Scientist to join a leading Life Science Research Organisation based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Research Scientist you will be responsible for disease s...Science
View & Apply
Vector Research Associate
Hertfordshire | £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Vector Research Associate to join a leading clinical-stage biotechnology company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Vector Research Associate you will be responsibl...Science
View & Apply