Job Reference: J5631630
Updated On: 05/06/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for routine testing of radiopharmaceuticals.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will contribute to the daily manufacturing process of PET radiopharmaceuticals by completing allocated activities concerned with the preparation, production, testing and packaging of routine and new licensed medicinal products.
2. As the QC Analyst you will be tasked with testing all radiopharmaceuticals produced in accordance with SOPs in a timely manner.
3. You will maintain calibration, maintenance and qualification of all QC analyticl and supporting testing and measuring equipment (HPLC, GC, Radio-TLC etc.) while ensuring all records and trending comply to GMP requirements.
4. You will also be required to work closely with QA carrying out some QA related duties such as creating and reviewing documentation as well proving support for deviations and CAPA's.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry related field
2. Proven industry experience in QC testing of pharmaceutical products
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC, GC and radiopharmaceutical testing
Key Words: QC / GC / HPLC / CAPA / Radiopharma / Radiopharmaceuticals / Analyst
Other jobs with similar skills
Oxfordshire | £24,000 - £30,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QC Scientific Officer to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the QC Scientific Officer you will be responsible for transfer...Science
View & Apply
South West London | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for an Analytical Chemist to join a leading company based in the Greater London area. As the Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for performing routine analysis of samp...Science
View & Apply