Job Reference: J5631959
Updated On: 02/10/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for perform routine laboratory procedures as well as assisting in the organisation of the Quality Control Laboratory workload in a safe manner to meet the requirements specified by the production department and QC Manager .
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Analyst you will perform routine and non-routine testing activities of Raw Materials, intermediates, bulk and finished packaged samples in compliance with authorised test procedures using HPLC, GC, IR, UV, Wet chemical techniques.
2. You will Writes and reviews laboratory SOPs, ensure QC activities are carried out in compliance with cGMP and company quality standards.
3. As the QC Analyst you will perform testing activities in relation to method validation and technical transfer activities so as to ensure that all methods meet ICH, MHRA and EP guidelines.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry based discipline.
2. Proven industry experience working within a GMP environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC, IR, UV.
Key Words: QC, QC Analyst, GMP, Analyst, HPLC, Hertfordshire, Quality Control, Pharmaceutical
Other jobs with similar skills
Analytical Development Scientist
Kent | £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for an Analytical Development Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Analytical Development Scientist you w...Science
View & Apply
Hertfordshire | £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Analytical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Analytical Chemist you will be responsible f...Science
View & Apply