Job Reference: J5632408
Updated On: 25/10/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the West Sussex area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for performing analytical testing and laboratory work to regulated standards, and to undertake Non Conformance and Out of Specification investigations.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a QC analyst you will complete testing of raw materials, intermediates or finished products as required, you will also perform routine laboratory procedures, and to perform project work within the department.
2. To prepare technical documentation within the department and assist in the development and validation of laboratory procedures within the team.
3. As the QC analyst you will understand and follow QC laboratory systems (e.g. equipment, consumable stock management, documentation, compliance programmes), as well as ensuring equipment is calibrated and logged according to procedures.
4. Ensure cGMP is applied in their area of work and comply with cGMP in all areas of the business.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or strongly related scientific discipline
2. Proven industry experience in Analytical techniques such as HPLC, UV, FTIR, LCMS, GCMS within a GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with method development and validation using the analytical techniques required.
Key Words: HPLC | QC | Quality Control | Raw Materials | Analytical | Method development | Method Validation | GMP | West Sussex|
Other jobs with similar skills
Cambridgshire | £27,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Stability Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As a Stability Analyst you will be responsible for stability testing of fini...Science
View & Apply
Reading, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for an Analytical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for performing routine analys...Science
View & Apply