Job Reference: J5632586
Updated On: 20/11/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading company based in the Herefordshire area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for assisting with the Quality Control of raw materials, bulk and finished products in accordance with prescribed protocols using analytical techniques such as HPLC and GC.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Analyst you will perform analysis of raw materials bulk and finished products using analytical techniques such as HPLC and GC.
2. You will be joining the existing team of analysts who form the QC team within the Pharmaceutical Development department.
3. As the QC Analyst you will prepare technical documentation within the department and ensure QC activities are carried out in compliance with cGMP and company quality standards.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or related subject.
2. Proven industry experience in analytical testing within a Pharmaceutical environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical techniques including HPLC and GC.
Key Words: HPLC | QC | Quality Control | Analytical | GMP | Hertfordshire| Chemistry | Pharmaceutical |
Other jobs with similar skills
Reading, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for an Analytical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for performing routine analys...Science
View & Apply
Analytical Chromatography Scientist
Yorkshire | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced Analytical Scientist looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for an analytical scientist to join a leading company based in the Yorkshire area. ...Science
View & Apply