Job Reference: J5633496
Updated On: 20/07/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for analysis of raw materials, packaging materials, in-process materials, finished products and stability batches
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Scientist you will be competing analysis of raw materials, finished products and stability using analytical techniques such as HPLC, UV-VIs, GC and IR.
2. You will be responsible for working across the team to carry out investigations of abnormal findings (OOS or OOT) and reporting these and taking the necessary steps to resolve the issues.
3. As the QC Scientist you will be working across a range of dosage forms including oral solid, sterile and aseptic.
4. You will also be responsible for ensuring Health & Safety, COSHH and GMP are adhered to throughout the laboratory.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a .chemistry discipline or equivalent industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in working with a GMP or GLP environment within a pharmaceutical, chemical or food laboratory.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC as well as other analytical methods such as GC, IR and UV-VIS.
Key Words: HPLC, QC, Quality Control, GMP, GLP, Oral solid, Aseptically filled, Steriles, London, Essex, GC.
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior NPD Analyst
Essex | Experience Dependent
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior New Product Development Analyst (NPD) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Senior New Product Develop...Science
View & Apply
Research Leader - Scale Up
Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Research Leader - Scale Up Chemistry to join a leading Drug Development company based in the Essex area. As the Research Leader - Scale Up Chemistry you will be responsi...Science
View & Apply
Senior Analytical Scientist - Pharmaceuticals
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Senior Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for performing r...Science
View & Apply