Job Reference: J5634121
Updated On: 28/05/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for transferring methodology into the business, to perform routine laboratory procedures, and to perform project work within the department.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To transfer methodology into the company, to perform routine laboratory procedures, and to perform project work within the department.
2. To prepare technical documentation within the Department, and assist in the development and validation of laboratory procedures within the team.
3. To carry out projects within the Department and at international level with the ability to commit to overseas travel as part of the project team.
4. Ensure cGMP is applied in their area of work and comply with cGMP in all areas of the business.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or strongly related scientific discipline
2. Proven industry experience in Analytical techniques such as HPLC and GC within a GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with method validation using the analytical techniques required.
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Laboratory Systems Specialist
Kent | £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Laboratory Systems Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the QC Laboratory Systems Specialist you will be responsible for the...Science
View & Apply
Essex | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading company based in the Essex area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for conducting Quality Control testing and documenting laboratory...Science
View & Apply