Job Reference: J5634446
Updated On: 22/02/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Scientist to join a leading company based in the Kent area. As the QC Scientist you will be responsible for the analysis of pharmaceutical raw materials, APIs, and finished products to ensure compliance with internal and regulatory specifications. Daily tasks will involve general chemical analysis including stability testing, various laboratory support activities, documenting analytical data, writing reports and SOPs all in accordance with cGMP.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a QC Scientist you will be involved in Performing analytical testing using GC, HPLC, KF, FTIR and other required techniques in accordance with written procedures.
2. You will be required to record data into appropriate records and notify the line manager of any OOS, OOT, OOE or questionable results
3. You will create and update documents in accordance with cGMP and company procedures
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a chemistry or related science discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in Pharmaceutical QC testing and GMP (ideally small molecule) and analytical testing using GC, HPLC, KF, FTIR.
3. Experience in completing OOS investigations, deviations, CAPA, and Change Controls
Key Words: GC/ HPLC/ TLC/ FTIR / QC / Quality Control/ QC Scientist/ GMP/ API/ Raw materials/ Chemistry/ analytical/
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior QC Analyst
Kent | £28,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior QC Analyst to join a leading company based in the Kent area. As the Senior QC Chemist you will be responsible for conducting Quality Control sampling, sample ana...Science
View & Apply
QC Scientist - Shift
Wiltshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a QC Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Scientific Officer you will be responsible for transferring methodology into...Science
View & Apply