Job Reference: J5634512
Updated On: 03/03/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the chemical and biochemical analyses within the Analytical QC Department to support the manufacture of the company's pharmaceutical products.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ensure analysis and recording of QC and stability testing is performed in compliance with cGMP.
2. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for testing raw materials, in process and finished product samples to ensure that they meet the specifications established in the product licence and internal company specification documents.
3. Additionally, you will be responsible for writing SOPs and their associated risk assessments as well as other quality documents e.g. change controls, validation reports, non-conformances and CAPAs, where appropriate.
4. A role of the QC Analyst will be to organise and liaise with both external testing laboratories and internal departments, where required.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst (PBL599) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in accordance with cGMP.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working with analytical laboratory equipment e.g. pH meters, balances and pipettes. Experience with UV/Vis, FT/IR, TOC and HPLC.
Key Words: QC / Quality Control / Analyst / Chemistry / Biochemistry / cGMP / GMP / Good manufacturing Practice / SOPs / CAPAs / Validation / Change Control / Deviations / pH meter / Balance / Pipette / UV/Vis / FT/IR / TOC / HPLC.
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Scientist - Protein Stability
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - Protein Stability to join a leading Protein Formulation Biotechnology company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Scientist - Protein Stab...Science
View & Apply
Technical Transfer Specialist - Analytical
Essex, Essex | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Technical Transfer Specialist - Analytical to join a leading Biologics Manufacturing company currently focused on the production of the COVID-19 vaccine, based in the Es...Science
View & Apply