Job Reference: J5635104
Updated On: 06/09/2021
Status: Under Offer
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for analytical testing, verification and associated laboratory duties and assist the Laboratory Manager in ensuring safety and satisfactory quality standards in the materials manufactured.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Analyst, you will test raw materials, in-process, finished product and stability samples while meeting deadlines and following an assigned schedule according to standard testing hours.
2. You will prepare analytical reagents/media/cultures for general laboratory use and ensure that any waste materials are processed, recorded and disposed in accordance with cGLP, safety and environmental requirements.
3. As the QC Analyst, you will ensure that all instruments are calibrated and adequately maintained prior to use. You will also verify laboratory data and ensure accurate primary records are kept, reports any anomalies or out of specification results to Section Leader.
4. You will ensures that pharmaceutical products are stored properly and liaise with other professionals regarding the development, manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry, Biology or other related subjects.
2. Proven industry experience in analytical testing within a GMP, pharmaceutical environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC and GC.
Key Words: QC Analyst / Quality Control / Analytical Chemistry / GMP / HPLC / GC / Pharmaceuticals
Other jobs with similar skills
Technical Application Scientist - Chemistry
Renfrewshire | Experience Dependent
This is a great opportunity for an experienced scientist looking to make a move away from the laboratory and into a customer oriented role. We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scie...Science
View & Apply
Project Group Leader
Loughborough | Experience Dependent
We have a brand new opportunity available with a growing pharmaceutical company based in the East Midlands for a Project Group Leader. As the Project Group Leader you will be responsible for for t...Science
View & Apply