Job Reference: J5635344
Updated On: 11/08/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading company based in the South Wales area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for conducting Quality Control sampling, sample analysis and data reporting according to all related regulatory standards and Standard Operating Procedures.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Analyst you will undertake analytical testing, verification, associated laboratory duties and assist the team in ensuring safety and satisfactory quality standards.
2. Write Quality documents including Standard Operating Procedures, laboratory equipment procedures.
3. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the troubleshooting, operation, maintenance, training delivery as an expert and maintain operating procedure for laboratory equipment.
4. Perform analysis of routine samples and investigation of non-conforming samples, data evaluation and reporting. Analytical techniques HPLC, GC, UV/VIS and FTIR. Working knowledge of tablet and capsule physical tests and tablet/capsule dissolution.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or related subject, with experience in a pharmaceutical laboratory environment with cGMP requirements.
2. Proven industry experience working experience with equipment such as HPLC, GC, UV/VIS and FTIR.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC working to GMP guidelines.
Key Words: HPLC, UV, GC, FTIR, OOS, OOT, Troubleshooting, Analytical, QC, Quality control, Documentation, Documents.
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Analytical Development Scientist
Wiltshire | £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
We are currently looking for an Senior Analytical Development Scientist to join a leading company based in the Wiltshire area. The Senior Analyst in the Analytical Development Laboratory you will beco...Science
View & Apply
Researcher in Mass Spectrometry
Middlesex | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Researcher in Mass Spectrometry to join a leading life sciences company based in the Middlesex area. As the Researcher in Mass Spectrometry you will be responsible for t...Science
View & Apply