Job Reference: J5635726
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for analysing samples, and performing method validation, method development or method transfer using standard analytical techniques through established methodology.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. Sample analysis using HPLC, GC and other analytical techniques to GMP standards
2. Method validation for HPLC and GC methodologies
3. The use of Empower (CDS) software to capture and process data
4. Ability to follow standard pharmacopoeia at an intermediate level for FTIR, NMR, Karl Fischer etc.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or other related discipline
2. Proven industry experience in HPLC and GC analytical techniques in a GMP environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with stability studies and method validation, method development or method transfer would be an advantage
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Pharmaceutical, Contract Research Organisation