Job Reference: J5636037
Status: Under Offer
Are you an experienced QC Analyst looking for a new job opportunity?
We have several opportunities for QC Stability Analysts to join a Specialist Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company based in the Yorkshire area.
As the QC Stability Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the manufacture of our clients pharmaceutical products. These roles will initially be on 12 month fixed term contracts.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Perform inspections on a range of work to detect defects and maintain quality standards. Test in-process product or finished product samples according to established procedures and document those tests appropriately.
2. As the QC Analyst you will ensure the quality and compliance of products by performing analytical and stability testing on samples relative to the release of materials and producers, according to cGMP requirements. Review of all test data.
3. Operate and maintain laboratory equipment effectively and support the laboratory cleaning validation process.
4. Participate in continuous improvement projects, as well as internal and external quality audits.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The role of QC Analyst will be suitable for a graduate with a degree in a scientific discipline, such as Chemistry, coupled with experience working in a regulated laboratory.
2. As there are a number of positions vacant we would be interested in candidates with a working knowledge and practical experience working with analytical laboratory equipment i.e. HPLC.
3. Candidates with experience working within a cGMP complaint pharmaceutical manufacturing environment are highly desirable, however, not essential.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.