Job Reference: J5636829
Status: Now Interviewing
We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading company based in the West Essex area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for conducting Quality Control testing and documenting laboratory testing in accordance with the MHRA and EU GMP Guidelines. As the QC Analyst will also be responsible for performing and assisting in the OOS investigations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Scientist you will be competing analysis of Pharmaceutical products using analytical techniques such as HPLC, UV-VIs, GC and IR.
2. You will comply with cGMP and carrying out routine tasks accurately and following strict methodologies to carry out analyses. As well as complying with company Health & Safety Policy and Procedures.
3. As the QC Analyst you will perform method validations and method transfers where needed, whilst maintaining and operating standard laboratory equipment, for example titrators, pH meters etc.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a .chemistry discipline or equivalent industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in working with a GMP or GLP environment within a pharmaceutical, chemical or food laboratory.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC as well as other analytical methods such as GC, IR and UV-VIS.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.