Job Reference: J5638036
Status: Now Interviewing
We are currently working with a Pharmaceutical company who continue to succeed and strengthen their delivery of innovative and sustainable solutions to some of the worlds largest brands. They are currently seeking a QC Analyst to join their technical team at their site in Kent with an immediate start available for the ideal candidate. This role will involve supporting the QC analysis of incoming materials, in-process and finished product samples in support of production.
The work pattern will be 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the QC Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As QC Consultant, you will perform routine QC analysis of incoming materials, in-process and finished product samples, supporting production, through a range of techniques, such as, HPLC, UC, FTIR, titration, friability, hardness, Karl Fischer and LAL.
2. You will provide results and data to maintain QC records in accordance with site QA requirements and perform non-routine analysis as required, including customer/supplier complaint investigations.
3. To carry out calibration of equipment and maintenance of calibration records to the appropriate standard. The role will include method development, optimisation and equipment troubleshooting.
4. To also perform GC within a GMP environment, whilst communicating internally in a timely manner to appropriate departments, providing quality reports, including analytical test reports and analytical specifications.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The successful candidate requires a HNC, HND or Degree in an analytical, chemical or related scientific field with demonstrated, relevant experience.
2. You will have proven industry experience working to GMP/GLP requirements associated with QC testing and GMP manufacturing, including detailed theoretical and practical knowledge of chemical analytical techniques.
3. A working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice regulations and policies and equipment maintenance and troubleshooting skills is essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.