Job Reference: J5635013
Updated On: 28/05/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Analytical First Line Manager to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Analytical First Line Manager you will be responsible for leading and managing a specialist GMP analytical biochemistry laboratory to provide compliant testing of licensed pharmaceutical products.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Analytical First Line Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for managing and leading the laboratory to meet manufacturing deadlines. This will also involve being responsible for staff recruitment, appraisals and training.
2. As the QC First Line Manager you will validate chemical and biochemical test procedures towards regulatory guidelines.
3. You will review and approve SOPs, Protocols and Risk Assessments as well as writing and reviewing OOS investigations and deviation reports.
4. The QC First Line Manager will ensure that the QC Analytical Laboratory operates in compliance with the company's safety policy and cGMP.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analytical First Line Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or Biochemistry related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working to GMP or other similar quality standard.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with a broad range of analytical and/or biochemical tehcniques within a laboratory environment.
Key Words: QC / Quality Control / Analytical / Chemistry / Biochemistry / HPLC / GC / TOC / Biopharmaceutical / Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences / Manager / Lead / Team Leader / cGMP / GMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / SOPs.
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Method Validation Manager
London | £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Method Validation Manager to join a leading Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the QC Method Validation Manager you will be responsible for the validat...Science
View & Apply
Technical Application Scientist - Protein Biology
Renfrewshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scientist - Protein Biology to join a leading global life sciences company based in the Renfrewshire area. We are looking for someone who is flue...Science
View & Apply
QC Principal Scientist - Biochemistry
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a QC Principal Scientist - Biochemistry to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the QC Principal Scientist - Biochemistry you will be...Science
View & Apply