Job Reference: J5632311
Updated On: 07/10/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Analytical Laboratory Manager to join a leading BioPharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Analytical Laboratory Manager you will be responsible for provision of analytical chemistry services to support quality control testing of Biopharmaceutical products, raw materials and water systems.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Analytical Laboratory Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will operate the QC Analytical Services Laboratory in compliance with the company's safety policy and cGMP as well as managing and leading the laboratory.
2. As the QC Analytical Laboratory Manager you will also be responsible for staff recruitment, appraisals and management to ‘Policies and Procedures’ documents as well as planning of staff work schedules, resource management and costing work programmes.
3. Additionally, you will train staff within the QC Analytical Services Department in laboratory techniques and Quality Management Systems to GMP requirements. You will also assist staff within the QC Analytical Services Department with their ongoing development to aid their career and personal progression.
4. You will maintain an up to date awareness of regulatory and scientific developments via approved training courses and meetings that will contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of laboratory working practices and aid personal development.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analytical Laboratory Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or Biochemistry related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience of working to GMP or other similar quality standards.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with a broad range of analytical and/or biochemical techniques within a laboratory environment.
Key Words: Quality Control, Manager, Laboratory, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Life Sciences, GMP, Analytical, Biopharmaceutical.
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Technologist (Waters)
Salisbury, Wiltshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a QC Technologist (Waters) to join a leading BioPharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Technologist (Waters) you will be responsible for providing s...Science
View & Apply
Cheshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading biotechnology company based in the North Wales area. As the QC Microbiologist you will be responsible for performing and reporting of...Science
View & Apply