J5514FlintshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology Science Permanent£20,000 to £25,000 per annum - Dependent on experience Full Time24/04/2018Biochemistry Bioanalytical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Scientist (DMPK) Are you an experienced Senior DMPK Scientist looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist (DMPK) to joi... View Job
QC Stability Scientist A Biopharmaceutical company are looking for a QC Stability Scientist to join their Analytical team based in the Liverpool area. As the QC Stability Sc... View Job
Quality Control Lead An exciting opportunity for an experienced Biologics QC Scientist has become available to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Hertfordsh... View Job
We are currently looking for a QC Analytical Scientist to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Deeside area. As the QC Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for carrying out routine testing of raw materials, intermediates and finished products in a GMP compliant laboratory.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Analytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work within the QC department and ensure all testing is completed in a timely manner and perform quality investigations to ensure GMP compliance.
2. As the QC Analytical Scientist you will perform analytical tests such as, but not limited to: HPLC, Cell Based Assays, ELISA, Titration's and Karl Fisher.
3. Your role will involve liaising with other departments and QC to discuss plans and projects and ensure they are progressing in the proposed time frames.
4. Ensuring health and safety compliance, biological safety regulations and qualifications of reagents will be among your responsibilities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related subject such as Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry etc.
2. Proven industry experience in a regulated Pharmaceutical laboratory, complying to GMP standards.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with proteins and antibodies, carrying out techniques such as ELISA, SDS-PAGE, and immunoassays is essential to your application.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.