Job Reference: J5633158
Updated On: 04/05/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Analytical Scientist to join a leading biotechnology company based in the North Wales area. As the QC Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for aiding in the analytical testing of Biological Pharmaceutical products in accordance with GMP.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Analytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the development and validation of electrophoresis-based assays.
2. As the QC Analytical Scientist you will perform analytical testing using techniques such as HPLC, ELISA and MS .
3. You will be responsible for laboratory maintenance and ensuring that activities are in compliance with Health & Safety Guidelines, including COSHH.
4. As the Quality Control Analytical Scientist you will partake in the documentation of laboratory results in accordance with cGMP.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in an analytical testing laboratory, performing techniques such as electrophoresis, HPLC, ELISA and MS.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working in a GMP environment.
Key Words: QC, Quality Control, Analytical, Scientist, Laboratory, HPLC, UV, MS, LC, ELISA, Immunoassay, Cell Culture, FTIR, Electrophoresis, Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Laboratory, Biopharmaceutical, Biologics, cGMP, GMP, GXP.
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Biochemistry Team Leader
Cheshire | £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Team Leader to join a leading biotechnology company based in the North Wales area. As the QC Team Leader you will be responsible for managing and supervising QC Perso...Science
View & Apply
Senior Laboratory Technician
Cambridgeshire | Experience Dependant
Are you a laboratory technician looking for the next step up? We are currently looking for a Senior Lab Technician to join a leading scientific company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the ...Science
View & Apply