Job Reference: J5633383
Updated On: 16/06/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
QC Analytical Team Leader
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Analytical Team Leader to join a leading Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the QC Analytical Team Leader you will be responsible for leading a team of scientists and analysts, driving them to deliver results for QC release testing and stability testing.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Analytical Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Providing line management to the QC team will be an essential part of your role, ensuring KPI's are managed, as well as contributing to the group objectives.
2. You will manage the stability programme and ensure testing is completed in a timely manner. You will also be responsible for writing reports for deviations as needed.
3. As the QC Team Leader, you will be a presence in the lab, overseeing the QC team in performing analytical techniques such as PCR, HPLC, ELISA and SDS-Page.
4. Contribution to cross departmental activities and becoming a subject matter expert for QC to give technical input where required will be included in your position.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analytical Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience working in a GMP Pharmaceutical environment.
2. Proven industry experience leading a team or individuals, supporting their development and delegating work load is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience using techniques such as PCR, HPLC, SDS-Page and ELISA.
Key Words: Biotechnology / Cell and Gene Therapy / Biology / Science / QC / Quality Control / Team Leader / GMP / Pharmaceutical / Sterile / HPLC / ELISA / PCR / qPCR / SDS-Page / Western Blotting / cGMP
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Analytical Scientist
Cheshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a QC Analytical Scientist to join a leading biotechnology company based in the North Wales area. As the QC Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for aiding in the a...Science
View & Apply
Senior QC Analyst
Wiltshire. | £29,000 - £31,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior QC Analyst to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior QC Analyst you will be responsible for undertaking and supervisi...Science
View & Apply