Job Reference: J5632089
Updated On: 30/08/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Assistant to join an exciting Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Assistant you will be responsible for supporting the activities of the GMP Quality Control Laboratories and associated infrastructure.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Assistant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform incoming goods checks as appropriate for the QC risk assessments and complete disposition of materials.
2. As a QC Assistant you will also assist in environmental monitoring programmes and cover for other QC activities as and when required.
3. You will support the Sample Management function, ensuring the QC group provides a timely, effective and efficient service for collection, transportation, storage and lifecycle management of samples requiring testing.
4.You will aid in ensuring that all QC laboratory equipment is maintained fit for purpose to a consistent GMP standard.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Assistant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Life Sciences or a Microbiology related subject, plus experience in a QC laboratory.
2. Proven industry experience working in a GMP regulated environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with cell and gene therapy would be advantageous.
Key Words: QC, Quality Control, Cell Therapy, Gene Therapy, GMP, Microbiology, Environmental Monitoring, ATMP, Life Sciences, BioPharmaceuticals.
Other jobs with similar skills
Surrey | £25,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Lab Analyst to join a leading Microbiology company based in the Surrey area. As the Lab Analyst you will be involved in the entire production process from production of ...Science
View & Apply
London | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a QC Analytical Scientist to join a leading Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the QC Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for the testing of gene t...Science
View & Apply