Job Reference: J5631364
Updated On: 24/04/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Associate to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Pencoed area. As the QC Associate you will be responsible for coordinating testing and shipping requirements for the contract testing laboratories.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work with contract testing organisations and internal teams to ensure testing is initiated in a timely manner.
2. You will coordinate stability studies and generate protocols and reports where required.
3. As the QC Associate you will attend all technical calls and visits. You will also generate testing schedules.
4. Providing technical support to QC activities and preparing sample submissions
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline as well as Quality Control/ Document control experience within a Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences industry.
2. Proven industry experience working with third parties and a good understanding of GMP is essential to your application.
Key Words: QC | Quality Control | Science | Biology | Pharmaceutical | Documentation | Quality Assurance
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of QC
London | £80,000 - £100,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Head of QC to join an innovative Gene Therapy company based in London. As the Head of QC you will be responsible for the oversight and management the activities of GMP Q...Science
View & Apply
Principal QC Scientist
Berkshire, Berkshire | £40,000 - £60,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Principal QC Scientist to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area. As the Principal QC Scientist you will be the QC Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the approa...Science
View & Apply