Job Reference: J5633272
Updated On: 05/05/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS currently have a vacancy for a QC Associate to join a rapidly expanding Cell Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire. As the QC Associate you will be responsible for performing quality control assays on T-Cell products within the GMP manufacturing facility.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will help with the design and qualification of a number of quality control assays including:
2. Work closely with manufacturing and quality assurance to prepare and review SOPs, protocols, certificate of analysis and other reports.
3. You will design and implement assay qualification protocols for final product and in-process testing.
4. You will ensure that all processes and assays are conducted under strict GMP regulations.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science discipline with industrial Quality Control experience is required, and desirable if in the cell therapy industry.
2. Proven experience using Flow Cytometry, qPCR, Sterility or Endotoxin testing is essential to your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with current GMP regulations will be highly advantageous.
Key Words: QC | Quality Control | Cell Therapy | ATMP | Flow Cytometry | qPCR | Endotoxin | Sterility | Molecular Biology | Microbiology | Cell Culture | Gene Therapy
Other jobs with similar skills
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
HRS are currently collaborating with a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Cambridge that is looking to hire three scientist within their formulation and characterisation team. As the R&D Scien...Science
View & Apply
Director Global CMC Regulatory Affairs
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire | Experience Dependant
A leading Global Biopharmaceutical company are looking for a Regulatory CMC Lead to join them as their new Director Global CMC Regulatory Affairs where your main focus will be to develop CMC Regulator...Science
View & Apply