Job Reference: J5631552
Updated On: 23/05/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Biochemistry Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Biochemistry Manager you will be responsible for providing management and leadership for the QC department.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Biochemistry Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the direct line management of team leaders and technical specialists whilst having accountability for the entire section.
2. Review strategic direction for the team, including working towards company wide long term objectives.
3. Work alongside other departments such as manufacturing, process development, continuous improvement etc. to reduce costs and shorten lead times on projects.
4. You will ensure sufficient training in the team is available and identify skill gaps within the team.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Biochemistry Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline along with industrial experience leading a QC team.
2. Proven industry experience within GMP Pharmaceutical testing is essential to your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with providing strategic leadership for a QC department will be highly desirable.
Key Words: QC Manager | Biochemistry | Pharmaceuticals | Biopharmaceuticals | Biotechnology | Management | GMP | Quality Control |
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Lead - CAR T-Cells
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependant
An incredible opportunity for a QC Lead to join a rapidly expanding Cell Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Lead you will be responsible for the build-out and oversight of a ne...Science
View & Apply
London | £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for testing of gene therapy products and s...Science
View & Apply