Job Reference: J5633231
Updated On: 04/05/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
QC Biochemistry Team Leader
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Team Leader to join a leading biotechnology company based in the North Wales area. As the QC Team Leader you will be responsible for managing and supervising QC Personnel within the growing Biochemistry QC Laboratory.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Quality Control Team Leader you will manage the Biochemistry QC Laboratory including scheduling of testing and coordinating and supporting training of QC staff.
2. You will be responsible for leading the analytical testing on all intermediates and finished products using techniques such as HPLC, UV, Capillary Electrophoresis (CE) and ELISA.
3. As the QC Team Leader you will ensure that written records and work undertaken are kept in accordance with cGMP and company procedures. You will also assist QA in the performance of internal and external audits, where required.
4. You will represent QC on project teams/meetings and client interaction to provide subject matter expert knowledge.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a pharmaceutical controlled environment to GMP standards.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience using HPLC, UV, Capillary Electrophoresis (CE) and ELISA.
Key Words: QC, Quality Control, Team Leader, Supervisor, Management, Analytical, Biology, Life Sciences, Biochemistry, HPLC, UV, ELISA, Capillary Electrophoresis, CE, CESDS, cIEF, Proteins, Antibodies, cGMP, GMP, Laboratory.
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Analytical Scientist
Cheshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a QC Analytical Scientist to join a leading biotechnology company based in the North Wales area. As the QC Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for aiding in the a...Science
View & Apply
North Yorkshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Principal Scientist to join a leading life science company based in the North Yorkshire area. As the Principal Scientist you will oversee the development, validation and...Science
View & Apply