J5630541West SussexPharmaceutical Biotechnology CRO/CMO Permanent£40,000 to £45,000 per annumFull Time22/11/2018Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Quality Assurance – Auditing Quality Assurance – Compliance Quality Assurance – GMP Quality Assurance – GLP Quality Assurance - ISO9001 Production - Quality Control Chemistry - Quality Control Quality Assurance - GxP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Operations Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QC Operations Manager to join a leading company based in the Essex area. As the QC Operations ... View Job
Quality Compliance Officer 12mo FTC Are you an experienced Quality Compliance Officer looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Quality Compliance Office... View Job
QC Section Head Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QC Section Head to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Q... View Job
are currently looking for a QC Chemistry Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the West Sussex area. As the QC Chemistry Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that all laboratory activities are conducted in a GxP compliant manner.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Chemistry Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will take ownership for the QC Chemistry team, and ensure that analytical methods and procedures are in place to maintain GxP compliance. The team will operate a range of analytical techniques including HPLC and GC, GC-MS and other spectroscopic methods.
2. The QC Chemistry Manager will host both internal and external audits, take ownership for Laboratory Quality Management Systems (OOS, Non-Conformances, APQR's and change controls). They will ensure that all lab equipment is validated and calibrated and log books are accurately completed.
3. You will manage the activity of the QC Scientists, including scheduling the chemical analysis of raw material, production and stability samples to deliver results within designated lead time. This will involve presenting analytical data to QA and Regulatory teams as well as operation of the LIMS system.
4.The QC Chemistry Manager will play a key role in managing the laboratory budget and ensuring the lab remains well stocked, health and safety and GxP compliant. You will support the QC Manager with any improvement projects and generate KPI's on your teams performance.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Chemistry Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a QC Department within a GMP compliant environment
3. Experience of supervising departments or leading scientific technical teams would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.