J3557HertfordshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£21,000 to £26,000 per annumFull Time17/02/2017Biochemistry
Biochemistry – QC / Stability
Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior QC Analyst
We are currently looking for a Senior QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organisation based in the Sur... View Job
Deputy Chemistry QC Team Leader
We are currently looking for a Deputy QC Team Leader to join a leading life sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Deputy QC Team Le... View Job
Senior QC Analyst
We are currently searching for a Senior QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Northamptonshire area. As the Senior QC Analy... View Job
We are currently looking for a QC Chemistry Technician to join a leading life sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Chemistry Technician you will be responsible for routine analytical testing of pharmaceutical products and raw materials.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Chemistry Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Supporting the biochemical services, conducting testing of samples in line with a GMP principles and laboratory standards.
2. Perform testing in accordance with the principles of GLP, in support of GLP studies.
3. Deliver and support on job training, perform supervisory, developmental, investigative and validation work as directed by the Chemistry Section Manager and/or Deputy Managers.
4. Support QC testing on a weekend shift rota.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Chemistry Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree qualified in a scientific discipline, ideally Chemistry or Biochemistry or similar
2. Proven industry experience in a lab analysing pharmaceutical products to GMP/GLP standards.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.