J5015HertfordshirePharmaceutical Permanent£31,000 to £37,000 per annumFull Time18/01/2018Biochemistry – Development / Validation Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Protein Characterisation Chemist We are currently looking for a Protein Characterisation Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical and speciality chemicals company based in the Grea... View Job
Bioanalytical Programme Manager Are you and Bioanalytical Scientist with experience managing a programme of client projects? Are you looking for your next career move, and keen to jo... View Job
Technical Expert - Quantitative LCMS We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Technical Expert in Quantitative LCMS to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the ... View Job
An exciting opportunity as a QC Equipment Validation Specialist to join a leading company based in the Greater London area has become available. As the QC Equipment Validation Specialist you will be responsible for validation and re-validation of laboratory equipment within the control laboratory.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Equipment Validation Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as followed:
1. You will carry out validation of new laboratory equipment and the re-validation of existing equipment within the Control laboratory including the writing of risk assessments when necessary
2. You will prepare user requirement specifications, protocols, progress, final reports and any associated documentation on equipment validation projects on an agreed basis.
3. You will monitor the laboratory system for the maintenance, calibration and calibration verification of equipment used in the projects.
4. You will apply the relevant requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice and Good Laboratory Practice to the projects.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Equipment Validation Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific/related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience within a laboratory environment, and experience in performing the validation of laboratory equipment e.g. HPLC, LC-MS,
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with planning and project management, including the supervision of staff.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.