Job Reference: J5631189
Updated On: 22/03/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Team Leaders to join a leading Biotechnology Life Sciences company based in the Berkshire area. As the QC Team Leaders you will be responsible for driving the QC teams into delivery high quality release and stability testing.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Team Leaders will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will manage team performance and retention for the delivery of stability and release projects in support of multiple customer projects.
2. You will ensure the team have development plans aligned to development goals as well as scheduling their work activities to meet a high percentage of project work per month.
3. As the QC Team Leader, you will support customer project work as required while maintaining full compliance with safety and quality procedures.
4. You will identify and support improvement activities where required.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Team Leaders we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline such as, but not limited to, Microbiology, Biochemistry or Biological Sciences.
2. Proven industry experience in stability and release projects of biopharmaceuticals as well as extensive experience in stability and release testing for biopharmaceutical analysis is essential to your application for QC Team Leader.
3. Practical experience line managing a team and allocating work is essential to your application.
Key Words: Team Leader | Biopharmaceuticals | Life Sciences | CDMO | Pharmaceutical | Biology | BioChemistry |
Other jobs with similar skills
Research Scientist - Pre clinical
Cambridgeshire | £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Research Scientist to join a leading Life Science Research Organisation based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Research Scientist you will be responsible for disease s...Science
View & Apply
Senior Technical Specialist
Liverpool, Liverpool | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior Technical Specialist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Merseyside area. As the Senior Technical Specialist in Analytical Sciences, you will...Science
View & Apply