Job Reference: J5633150
Updated On: 25/03/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Laboratory Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Laboratory Manager you will be responsible for leading and managing the GMP compliant biochemistry laboratory. You will be responsible for approximately 8 QC Analysts.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Laboratory Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Laboratory Manager you will manage and lead the QC Analytical Laboratory which will include being involved in staff recruitment, appraisals and management.
2. You will be responsible for validating chemical and biochemical test procedures in compliance with regulatory guidelines. This will include conducting troubleshooting to resolve problems.
3. A responsibility of the Quality Control Laboratory Manager will include training staff within the QC Analytical Department in laboratory techniques and Quality Management Systems in accordance with GMP.
4. You will also write, review and approve SOP's, Protocols and Risk Assessments as well as OOS investigations and deviation reports.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Laboratory Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biochemistry or Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience using analytical and biochemical techniques within a laboratory environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of working to GMP standards.
Key Words: QC, Quality Control, Analytical, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Laboratory, Manager, Supervisor, Training, GMP, cGMP, Biopharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, HPLC, UPLC, Chromatography, Stability.
Other jobs with similar skills
Wiltshire | £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for an Analytical QC Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Analytical QC Manager you will be responsible for managing a group...Science
View & Apply
Hertfordshire | £25,000 - £50,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Senior Analytical Chemist you will be...Science
View & Apply