J5366SurreyBiotechnology Science Permanent£26,000 to £34,000 per annum - Dependent on experience Full Time26/03/2018Biochemistry – QC / Stability Quality Assurance Quality Assurance – Compliance Quality Assurance – GMP Continuous Improvement IT Production - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Process Compliance Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Process Compliance Manager to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshi... View Job
Quality Operations QP We are currently looking for a Quality Operations QP to join a leading company based in the South East area. As the Quality Operations QP you will be ... View Job
Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person (QP) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the North West region. As the Qualified Person ... View Job
We are currently looking for a QC LIMS Specialist to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Surrey area. As the QC LIMS Specialist you will be working closely with QC and QA to review, define and update all QC documentation. You will have responsibility for all LIMS administration, updating and managing changes of such.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC LIMS Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead LIMS administration to ensure that all changed are addressed in the system as well as working closely with the continuous improvement manager and production manager to support Biosecurity.
2. Your role as the QC LIMS Specialist will involve developing improved QC Documentation for all SOP's, Record sheets, and Logbooks with focus on compliance and duplication elimination.
3. Reviewing all of the QC Methods while comparing and contrasting MA and EU Pharma will be included in your duties as well as driving change controls which will evaluate the impact of regulatory documentation.
4. Providing training and qualification for QC operators will be included in your role.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC LIMS Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Highly experienced in LIMS system and administration experience within a Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences organisation is essential for this position.
2. Excellent knowledge and experience with QC Practices, QA change management systems, GMP documentation and aseptic practice is required. 3. Previous experience training individuals in a QC setting as well as being skilled in using Word, Excell, Minitab, Visio etc would be beneficial to your application.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.