J4674OxfordshirePharmaceutical Permanent£45,000 to £55,000 per annumFull Time01/11/2017Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Microbiology Microbiology – Pharmaceutical Chemistry - Quality Control Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Interim Microbiology Manager
We are currently looking for an Interim Microbiology Manager to join a growing biotech company based in the Central Belt of Scotland. Your key role as... View Job
GLP Study Director / Project Manager
We are currently looking for a GLP Study Director / Project Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Greater Manchester area. As t... View Job
Technical Expert - Quantitative LCMS
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Technical Expert in Quantitative LCMS to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the ... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions currently have an exciting opportunity available for a QC Manager to join a leading, and rapidly growing, biotechnology company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the QC Manager you will be responsible for co-ordinating and scheduling both Quality Control Chemistry and Microbiological testing of samples in accordance with manufacturing schedules. Ensure that samples are tested and reported in a timely manner and in compliance with the company quality management systems to facilitate product release and development program.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage a team of microbiologists and chemists to ensure all testing to support product quality is performed on time. You will also set individual/team objectives, and perform informal and formal performance reviews of team members and motivate via training and development.
2. Manage QC documentation (deviations / CAPAs / Change Controls and SOPs) to ensure timely review and completion. Assist with inspections, audits and site visits by third parties to ensure successful outcomes.
3. Data collation from microbiological and chemistry testing, environmental monitoring and raw materials release. You will also trend microbiological and chemistry testing along with environmental monitoring of the GMP Manufacturing facilities and oversee the microbiological testing of manufacturing facilities and finished products to maintain product quality.
4. You will manage and act as SME on chemistry and microbiological deviations, as well as taking responsibility for ensuring all work is conducted under GMP compliance.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences or chemistry based discipline, plus prior experience working in a similar environment and role.
2. You will need experience carrying out and managing chemistry and / or microbiological QC testing within a GMP manufacturing facility, including batch release, raw materials testing and environmental monitoring.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with good documentation practices as they relate to GMP manufacturing.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.