J5631201West SussexPharmaceutical Biotechnology CRO/CMO Permanent£40,000 to £50,000 per annumFull Time29/03/2019Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Quality Assurance – Auditing Quality Assurance – Compliance Quality Assurance – GMP Quality Assurance – GLP Six Sigma Technology Transfer Production – Management Quality Assurance - ISO9001 Production - Quality Control Chemistry - Quality Control Quality Assurance - GxP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Section Head - Tech Transfer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QC Section Head - Technical Transfer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wil... View Job
Lab Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Laboratory Manager to join a leading FMCG company based in the Kent area. As the Laboratory Ma... View Job
Quality Director We are currently looking for a Quality Director to join a leading biotechnology company based in the South Wales area. As the Quality Director you wil... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QC Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Sussex area. As the QC Manager you will be responsible for providing leadership to a large QC Function including mutiple departments and supporting other business areas.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Oversight and management of a QC Department including analysts and Section Heads/Team Leaders, this will include training, performance management, objective setting and workload scheduling for all direct reports.
2. The QC Manager will be accountable for achieving departmental KPI targets within identified time-frames and managing departmental budgets as well as conducting resource planning and ensuring health and safety procedures are followed at all times.
3. You will ensure the laboratory and QC Functions remain compliant, this will include validating laboratory equipment and testing methods, and supporting on internal and external audits as well as maintaining current knowledge of international GMP guidelines.
4. Managing the stability programme and overseeing QC Processes that cover both QC Chemistry, Biochemistry and Microbiology. This will include writing and approving technical documentation within the department and ensuring company procedures are followed at all times.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Manager - Swindon we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science based discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in pharmaceutical QC function, preferably within a sterile manufacturing site.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with technical transfer project and QC Chemistry Technologies.
Key Words: Quality Control / QC Manager / Analytical Management / Pharmaceutical / Analytical leadership / QC Team Leader / Pharmaceutical Analysis / MHRA Compliance / FDA Compliance / GMP / GLP / QC / HPLC / GC / IPC / ISO / ALCOA / Technical Transfer /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.