J3741NorthumberlandPharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£40,000 to £45,000 per annum - Experience dependantFull Time04/04/2017Biochemistry – QC / Stability
Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Quality Assurance – Compliance
Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently searching for a QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Analyst, you will be r... View Job
We are currently searching for a QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Northamptonshire area. As the QC Analyst, you will b... View Job
We are currently looking for a QA Scientist to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area.KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:As th... View Job
We are currently looking for a QC Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based up in the North East. As the QC Manager you will be responsible for leading the Quality Control Department to support delivering targets by the provision of QC data produced to cGMP standards as well as leading operations to ensure compliance.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage all laboratory functions across QC, including that of which that provides valid and authentic QC data, compliant with data integrity, to support GMP decision making.
2. Develop departmental development plans, including budgets, to ensuring a flexible workforce across all QC functions; providing effective training and creation of development opportunities.
3. Participate as a member of the site Quality Management Team; leading audits within the QC facility, acting as the QC SME and representing QC systems across OOS/OOT and data integrity.
4. Identify and sponsor continuous improvement and operational excellence initiatives within the QC department.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree qualified in a scientific discipline, ideally Pharmacy, Chemistry or Biochemistry or similar; with proven industry experience in a lab analysing pharmaceutical products within a QC environment to GMP standards.
2. Extensive experience of managing a large function within a fast paced environment; with GMP expertise and awareness of customer service.
3. Knowledge and experience in continuous improvement and operational excellence would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.