Flow Cytometry Sales Executive We are currently looking for a Flow Cytometry Sales Executive to join a Global leading company that have been in the Life Science industry for over 80... View Job
QC Team Leader We are currently looking for a QC Team Leader to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the QC Team Leader you wil... View Job
QC Analytical Project Manager We are currently looking for a QC Analytical Project Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Durham area. As the QC Analytical Pr... View Job
A growing Biopharmaceutical company based in Oxfordshire are looking for 2 QC Managers to join their expanding analytical team to ensure the smooth running of the Quality Control department. As the QC Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the routine running of the QC laboratory and overseeing the department through the direct line management of the Team Leaders.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for the performance management of the QC department ensuring the smooth running of the analytical testing to GMP regulations as well as ensuring you build a successful and robust team for the future.
2. Organise scheduling and time lines for successful testing of Biologic products to meet deadlines and pro-actively reacting to changes and providing solutions.
3. Manage the Quality Management Systems (QMS) and QC documentations (Deviations, CAPA, Change Controls and SOPs) to ensure timely review and completion as well as the successful implementation of a new LIMS system.
4. Lead analytical inspections, audits and site visits as well as being involved in strategic conversations in regards to the future direction of the department.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences discipline (e.g. Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology etc.) in addition to extensive experience within a QC / Analytical testing environment under regulated conditions, ideally GMP.
2. Proven industry experience of Line Management is vital for this position, ideally with experience of leading senior team members with their own direct reports. The ability to effectively delegate and create and follow time lines will be beneficial to your applications.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of a QC environment and dealing with QC documentation is essential for your application. Experience can be from a Biologics, Chemistry or Microbiology environment, though experience of Cell Culture, qPCR and ELISA is beneficial.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.