Job Reference: J5631832
Updated On: 16/07/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Manager to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the QC Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing systems and processes to enhance the current QC capability for both in-house and external testing.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will co-ordinate with the QC Director and establish plans for improving QC processes for short, mid, and long term testing. Implementation of policies and procedures to ensure QC obtain optimal design of QMS is important in your role as the QC Manager.
2. Development and implementation of technological advances and improving QC capabilities will be an important aspect of your role. You will further support planning and execution of projects to expand the current laboratory practices and capacity.
3. Implementation and execution of QC business plans and supporting the team to develop company business proposals to meet future needs will be among your duties.
4. As the QC Manager you will be responsible for Project Management of systems such as LIMS implementation, budget management for business critical operations, development and tracking of KPI's for important business deliverables, and ensuring all operations are conducted within the regulatory guidelines.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Operational Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree, masters or PhD in a Life Sciences related discipline and a number of years of experience as a QC Manager/ Group Leader/ Team Leader assisting with the implementation and running of new business critical operations.
2. Proven industry experience in designing and implementing SOP's, QMS or other systems for regulated environments and preparing/ hosting audits internally or externally is an essential requirement.
3. It is essential to your application that you have experience leading analytical and manufacturing investigations as well as working in continuous improvement environment.
Key Words: QC / Quality Control / Cell and Gene Therapy / GMP / QMS / QA / QC Manager / Biotechnology / Life Sciences / Biology / Chemistry / Analytical /
Other jobs with similar skills
Group Leader - LCMS
Slough | £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Group Leader - LCMS to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Berkshire area. As the Group Leader - LCMS you will be responsible for managing a team of scient...Science
View & Apply
Principal QC Scientist
Berkshire, Berkshire | £40,000 - £60,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Principal QC Scientist to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area. As the Principal QC Scientist you will be the QC Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the approa...Science
View & Apply
Senior Scientist - Protein Stability and Formulation
Cambridgeshire | £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist to join a Biopharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area. As the Senior Scientist you will be responsible for independently leading, designing, p...Science
View & Apply