Job Reference: J5633139
Updated On: 23/03/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for an Analytical QC Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Analytical QC Manager you will be responsible for managing a group of 40 staff including laboratory technicians to laboratory managers.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Analytical QC Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Manager you will recruit staff and lead the training, management, appraisal and mentoring of them to ensure that performance standards are achieved.
2. The Quality Control manager will act as the lead expert on analytical methodology, ensuring that all laboratory practices, methods and reporting procedures are compliant with GMP.
3. You will monitor the performance and capacity of the test equipment and, where necessary, provide recommendations for new investment.
4. You will be responsible for leading regular audits for the QC laboratories and related equipment.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical QC Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience of managing a team in a pharmaceutical QC laboratory.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working within a GMP environment.
Key Words: QC, Quality Control, Manager, Analytical, Chemistry, Biology, Environmental Monitoring, Life Sciences, Stability, Biopharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical, GMP, cGMP, Testing, Laboratory, Supervisor, Training, Lead, Leader, QMS, Quality Management System.
Other jobs with similar skills
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
HRS are currently collaborating with a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Cambridge that is looking to hire three scientist within their formulation and characterisation team. As the R&D Scien...Science
View & Apply
QC Laboratory Manager
Wiltshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a QC Laboratory Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Laboratory Manager you will be responsible for leading and manag...Science
View & Apply