Job Reference: J5633345
Updated On: 08/06/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Materials Analyst to join a leading Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the QC Materials Analyst you will be responsible for managing incoming materials and supporting Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) compliant activities for the QC release of product and incoming materials.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Materials Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform inspection of incoming materials, following SOP's and GMP practices to ensure seamless supply of material to support aseptic manufacture of ATMP product.
2. As the QC Analyst you will ensure that all incoming material documentation meets GMP requirements.
3. You will co-ordinate incoming material testing where required.
4. Within the QC Analyst role, you will ensure that all equipment used is calibrated/maintained and in line with SOP's.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Materials Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline and experience working in a GMP environment.
2. Proven industry experience in quality documentation and maintaining a GxP environment.
Key Words: QC, Quality Control, Gene Therapy, Life Sciences, GMP, Technician, Material, Laboratory, Compliance, Documentation, GXP, cGMP.
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Control Associate
Hertfordshire | £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Quality Control Associate to join a rapidly expanding Cell Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Quality Control Associate you will be responsible for ...Science
View & Apply
West Lothian | Experience Dependent
Are you a new graduate in logistics or supply chain looking for an exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join a leading logistics company based in the We...Science
View & Apply
Market Development Manager - Biologics
Oxford , Oxfordshire | £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solution (HRS) are currently looking for a Market Development Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company, specialising in the manufacture of biologics for pharmaceutical, fo...Science
View & Apply