Job Reference: J5634518
Updated On: 03/03/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Microbiologist, you will be responsible for undertaking and performing microbiological QC analyses including Environmental Monitoring.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Microbiologist you will perform microbiological testing on water, in process and finished product when required as well as environmental monitoring.
2. You will be involved in the writing and updating of SOPS relating to environmental monitoring and water sampling.
3. As the QC Microbiologist you will be expected to operate in compliance with GMP, investigating OOS results and reviewing resulting non-conformances, where necessary.
4. You will also prepare environmental summary reports of production processes for insertion into documents, reports and batch manufacturing records as part of batch release.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Microbiology or Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a GMP or similarly regulated environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience performing microbiology analyses and environmental monitoring.
Key Words: QC / Quality Control / Microbiology / Environmental Monitoring / Endotoxin / Bioburden / Water Testing / Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical / GMP / cGMP / GXP / Good Manufacturing Practice / OOS / Deviations / SOPs / Microbiological.
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of Quality Control
Wiltshire | Experience Dependent
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Head of Quality Control to join a leading life sciences company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Head of Quality Control you will be responsible ...Science
View & Apply
Technical Support Specialist - Microbiology
Wiltshire | £36,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Technical Support Specialist - Microbiology to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Technical Support Specialist - Microbiology y...Science
View & Apply