J563211EssexPharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time24/01/2019Microbiology Microbiology – Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician Product Technologist – Pharma / Biotech Production Production - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Culture Collection Curator We are currently looking for an experienced Biobanking Scientist to become a Culture Collection Curator with a leading Microbiome Research organisatio... View Job
QC Microbiology Manager We are currently looking for a QC Microbiology Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Microbiology... View Job
Fermentation Lead We are currently looking for a Fermentation Lead to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Fermentation Lead you... View Job
We are currently looking for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading Research and Development company based in the Essex area. As the QC Microbiologist you will be responsible for performing batch release and stability testing of products manufactured on the site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Your role will involve ensuring the Microbiology section is compliant with company procedures and regulatory guidelines as well as ensuring Health and Safety is followed.
2. You will be required to take responsibility of the cleanliness of the laboratory areas and the stock levels. This can include identifying and implementing improvements within the laboratory.
3. It will be your responsibility to ensure assigned quality actions are completed and any issues are reported to the QC Manager.
4. As the QC Microbiologist, you will follow GMP regulations while performing microbiology tests such as viable count, sterility, identification, bioburden and water testing.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant undergraduate degree or equivalent experience in Microbiology or similar discipline is essential to your application.
2. Proven industry experience in performing microbiological tests within a Pharmaceutical environment and working within a QC function in a GMP environment is required.
3. Practical experience in using microscopes, spectrophotometers, volumetric glass wear and autoclaves would be very beneficial to your application.
Key Words: Microbiology / Research / Manufacturing / CMO / Quality Control / QC / Viable Count / Identification / Water Testing / Bioburden / GMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.