Quality Control Microbial Analyst
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Quality Control Microbial Analyst to join a leading life sciences company based in the Somerset are... View Job
QC Microbiology Technician
An exciting opportunity has become available for a QC Microbiology Technician to join a leading life sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area.... View Job
Senior QC Scientist
We are currently looking for a Senior QC Scientist to join a contract analytical organisation based in the Berkshire area. As the Senior QC Scientist ... View Job
We are currently looking for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Buckinghamshire area. As the QC Microbiologist you will be responsible for the QC analysis of company pharmaceutical products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Perform routine QC activities and microbiological analysis of antigens, vaccines and water.
2. Perform TVC, Identification, EM, sterility and endotoxin testing.
3. Comply with SOP's, GMP and EHS procedures as well as corporate policies
4. Maintain safe working practise and ensuring positive, timely and effective communication with other team members and leaders,
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline (e.g. Microbiology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology etc.) in addition to industry experience in a relevant field.
2. Proven industry experience in Microbiological testing within a QC environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working in a GMP environment.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.