J5164Wrexham County BoroughPharmaceutical Biotechnology Science Permanent£22,000 to £25,000 per annum - Dependent on experience Full Time19/02/2018Microbiology Microbiology – Pharmaceutical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Specialist We are currently looking for a QC Specialist to join the Virology and Serology team within a leading Pharmaceutical organisation in the Surrey area on... View Job
Quality Control Analyst We are currently looking for a Quality Control Analyst to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Somerset area. As the Quality Control Anal... View Job
Sales Specialist HRS are currently looking for a Sales Specialist to join a start-up company based in Surrey area. As the Sales Specialist you will be responsible for ... View Job
We are currently looking for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wrexham area on a 12 month contract. As the QC Microbiologist you will be responsible for supporting the Microbiology laboratory carrying out testing of pharmaceutical products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform environmental monitoring of the clean rooms as well as maintaining the laboratory stock levels.
2. As the QC Microbiologist you will carry out microbiological testing of raw materials, in-process and final products for microbial contamination.
3. Performing identification of microbial isolates and QC testing of culture media will be included in your role.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related subject such as Microbiology, Biology, Biological Sciences.
2. Proven industry experience within a Pharmaceutical organisation. Previous experience in QC Microbiology would be beneficial to your application.
Key Words: Microbiology | Pharmaceutical | Quality Control | Environmental | Biopharmaceutical | raw materials |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.